Contractors are continually looking for ways to improve job site efficiency and properly align skilled resources to meet tight commercial construction project deadlines. PRE-formance™ delivers the pre-engineered and pre-assembled combination of mounting method, outlet box, plaster ring, devices and leads to simplify branch wiring installation.
To compete and win project business today, contractors need prefabrication capabilities.
Ever-shortening project deadlines, difficulties in securing qualified labor, limited jobsite staging areas, and increased use of digital integration are transforming project business.
Prefabrication offers you:
- Help dealing with the shortage of qualified field technicians;
- Increased field technician productivity;
- Improved quality;
- Reduced safety risk;
- Decreased overall project cost;
- Improved construction schedule delivery
- Reduced jobsite trash and scrap;
- Results in less material handling.
To address the electrical contractor prefabrication project needs, Capital Electric partners with Eaton Crouse-Hinds and the electrical contractor:
- The Eaton Crouse-Hinds PRE-formance™ team provides the engineering, technical, and prefabrication resources;
- Capital Electric provides the project planning, logistics and ecommerce capabilities;
- You, the electrical contractor, provide the customer relationship and in-the-field project planning and technical coordination
PRE-formance™ Prefabrication from Eaton Crouse-Hinds offers a full scope of services from basic assemblies to complete turn-key solutions. The ideal solution for commercial buildings with repetitive installations such as hotels, condominiums, commercial and retail offices, hospitals and apartments. You receive full take-off service, and detailed and coordinated 3D CAD shop drawings. The service results in 30-40% labor savings.
Whether you are just beginning to look for a prefabrication solution or you already have an existing prefabrication shop, the Capital Electric Prefabrication Service has something to offer you.